You don’t reach the ripe old age of 100 without learning a few tricks to the trade. What’s the most important lesson that The Harry A. Koch Co. has learned so far? Our employees are what keep us on top. Without the efforts of our incredible group of self-professed “insurance nerds,” we could never have won 6 B2B Omaha awards or continue to provide exceptional service and products to our clients. It takes a top-notch team of sales, service and internal operations visionaries to service our clients’ insurance and risk management needs. We know that in order to make it another 100 years, we need dedicated and motivated team members. Are you game?
Looking for a 2017 Summer Internship? Cick here to find out more!
There’s a reason it’s called the “art” of sales. It takes passion, innovation, dedication and insight to develop relationships with our clients and sell them our promise of providing creative solutions for their risk management needs. We’re currently looking for a Sales Executive, our resident experts on all things insurance, to understand what our clients’ needs are before they know it themselves.
What's the work like?
- produce and maintain business to ensure sales growth
- oversee design and implementation of an effective risk management program for clients
- maintain thorough knowledge of all products and services offered by the agency
- keep abreast of industry and product trends and techniques to maintain a competitive status for the agency within the industry
- actively participate in professional and community organizations and events to promote agency and insurance industry in the community
What do I need to know?
You have to have...
We'd like it if you have...
- a valid Driver's License
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- effective negotiation and problem solving skills
- ability to work effectively in a team environment
- strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- a Resident Agent's License, or the ability to obtain within 3-6 months of hire
- a professional designation (CIC, CPCU, CEBS, RHU, and/or AAI) in product line, or the ability to obtain within 9 months of hire
Okay, so what’s in it for me?
- competitive salary and commissions
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Long Term Care insurance
- flexible work schedules
- education and tuition reimbursement programs
- fun working environment (company outings, bag-o competitions, plenty of food days, to name a few!)
We are not accepting third party inquiries at this time.
Application for Employment